Privium Group Pty Ltd recognises that your personal information is important to you and that you are concerned with its collection, use and disclosure.
Privium Group Pty Ltd, like other companies who operate within Australia, is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 which set clear standards regarding these activities.
This policy contains information about:
- How we collect personal information
- What types of information we collect
- The purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information
- How you may access the personal information that we hold about you, and how you may seek correction of that personal information
- How you may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles by Privium Group Pty Ltd and how we will deal with such a complaint.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We only collect information from you that is necessary for what we do. For example, we will be asking you for your name, address and personal contact details so that we can ensure that we provide quality service that includes keeping you updated on industry related issues. We may use the information you provide to us to help improve the services we offer and to measure the interest shown in our services. Any information you provide will be used to help us investigate the possibility of selling to you a house and land package, or constructing a home for you.
In most cases, the personal information that we collect is provided directly by you when you give us the details that we require to deliver advice, services or a quotation for a product.
This may occur through our website, via email, via phone, in person or by an affiliate company collecting information on our behalf.
Privium Group Pty Ltd undertakes to only collect information by lawful and fair means. This means we will never be unreasonably intrusive.
Privium Group Pty Ltd will provide clients the opportunity to “opt-out” of receiving promotional material either electronically or in hard copy.
WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The kinds of information that we collect and may hold about you could include:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your username and password if you choose to create an account directly within our system
- Information that you make public on Facebook should you choose to create an account with us through Facebook sign in (possibly including your profile picture, age, gender & anything else that you have made public)
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, server address, domain name and information on your browsing activity when visiting one of our websites
- Information on how you use our products and services
- CCTV images of you whilst you are in one of our offices
THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect, hold, use or disclose personal information for a number purposes necessary for us to perform our business functions. These purposes include:
- Providing you with products or services as requested
- Dealing with requests, enquiries, complaints, consumer guarantee or warranty claims and other customer care related activities
- Marketing our products and services and providing advice on our products
- Developing and improving our products and services
- The operation and administration of accounts or subscriptions that you may have with us
- Complying with our obligations under agreements with third parties (for example, under our authorized broker and agent referral arrangements)
- Carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement that we have to comply with, or in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution.
We may also use and disclose your personal information for other purposes related to those described above which would be reasonably expected by you.
Documents (including hard copy documents and electronic documents such as emails) which coincidentally contain personal information will also be retained in accordance with Privium Group Pty Ltd normal document retention practices for accounting, legal and business purposes.
Generally, you have no obligation to provide any personal information requested by us. However, if you choose not to do so where we require this information, we may not be able to provide you with the goods and services that you want.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose or receive personal information or documents about you, including to/from:
- Organisations that provide services to us in connection with our business, including customer support, administration, website hosting & management, data storage, marketing, financial and legal advisory and payment processing.
- Law enforcement agencies to assist in the prevention, investigation and prosecution of criminal activities
- Other third parties where you have specifically consented to the disclosure of information to these third parties.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO OVERSEAS RECIPIENTS
We will not disclose personal information to overseas recipients.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information that we hold is stored in a secure environment protected from misuse, interference and loss and any unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
HOW YOU MAY ACCESS THE PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
Anyone who has provided personal information to us may access this information and issue corrections if necessary by sending a written request to The Privacy Manager, Privium Group Pty Ltd Pty Ltd, PO Box 123, Underwood, QLD 4119.
If you do contact us requesting access of your personal information or for this information to be updated, you will need to provide satisfactory identification as way of proof that the information is about you.
We undertake to ensure that any amendments to information are actioned in a timely and efficient manner. In most cases, you will be asked to verify your identity prior to personal information being disclosed. This ensures that information is only provided to the correct person and that the privacy of others is not undermined. All requests for information will be dealt with in a confidential manner and requests for access will in no way effect any commercial arrangements that may be in place between yourself and Privium Group Pty Ltd.
We may use your personal information that we have collected to promote and market products and services to you, including through methods such as email, SMS, social media and other digital channels. We will not use your personal information for marketing purposes where you have opted out of receiving such communications.
When we send you marketing communications we may provide you a particular way to opt-out such as via SMS. Otherwise, you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications by sending a written request to The Privacy Manager, Privium Group Pty Ltd , PO Box 123, Underwood, QLD 4119.
To opt-out of receiving Privium Group Pty Ltd marketing materials, you will need to unsubscribe from our database. To do this, simply select the “unsubscribe” option in one of the emails that you receive from us. Please note that if you are in the process of dealing with the Sales Team pre-purchase or have committed to a purchase, we may still need to send you essential information about your deal.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
FACEBOOK PIXEL AND CUSTOM AUDIENCES
Our website uses a Facebook Pixel. This allows us to track browsing behavior on our websites and measure the return on investment of Facebook advertising by reporting on the actions people take after viewing our ads. The data that is collected by the Facebook Pixel is de-identified. This means that we cannot see any specific personal information about any individual user. However, the Facebook Pixel does enable us to broadly target relevant advertising messages to large groups of individuals who may find the content useful.
Additionally, we do also use Facebook Custom Audiences. This allows us to deliver advertising to users on Facebook based on email addresses we have collected.
If you would like to opt-out of our Facebook advertising, follow this link and update your ad preferences – http://facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE A PRIVACY COMPLAINT
Our aim is to ensure that we treat all personal information with respect and care. However, if you are concerned that the way Privium Group Pty Ltd collects, holds, uses or discloses your personal information may be in breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, please send written details of your complaint to The Privacy Manager, Privium Group Pty Ltd Pty Ltd, PO Box 123, Underwood, QLD 4119.
HOW WE WILL HANDLE COMPLAINTS
From this point we will conduct internal discussions with the relevant parties involved in the collection, holding, use or disclosure of your personal information and evaluate whether we believe that there was a breach to the Australian Privacy Principles. Once this has happened, we will notify you of the results.
If we come to the conclusion that there was a breach to the Australia Privacy Principles, we will take steps to remedy the breach as soon as reasonably possible.
We will endeavour to notify you of the results of our investigation of your complaint within 30 days of receiving your complaint. However, if your complaint involves complex matters or requires extensive investigation and consultation, it may not be possible to respond within this timeframe.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint you are entitled under the Privacy Act 1988 to make a complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner. Information about how to make a complaint is available from the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s website (www.oaic.gov.au).